Tuesday, June 5, 2012

basketball shoe sites So

Written a letter, mentioning that he woke up, but after a sudden outbreak of the flood, I of course know the result of their efforts.
The poor are spared, up to and the world economy, the money back to their own hands, though not the first time, I was more or less thought of this thing, my strength is still very small, but can do point contribution.
If she have such thoughts, it seems that than I more noble, my mental, has been the period of youth like fantasy, in the face of most of the things to consider first their own; she was a 18-year-old girl love natural sufficient.
Good-natured, always considerate of others, and that is what I liked her reason.
So, in the 18-year-old, when I saw the scene in the TV, my idea is not she? This seems to have no research, but, whenever I recalled his real high school time, when what they are doing, only to smile.
The past has passed, it is impossible to repeat, I will cherish.
Go downtown, where the charitable foundations may be a little better credibility, anyway, and his money idle is idle, even if the donated went to the accumulation of point of public morals. Li Tongtong stared at me, I was slightly proud of, but did not significantly in the face.
We returned to the county to deposit on the bike, and then boarded a minibus. The car is relatively calm, In addition to the driver of the conductor, even on a total of only four people, China and Pakistan, in the county, to visit the circle, did not pull a guest , waited a while before slowly go to the urban line.
We sat in the last surface Actually, I'm disturbed that two people whispering, and talk some summer things, all the way without incident, peace to the urban areas.
The urban area is to be prosperous than our county, but as an agricultural city, developed to a limited extent, to the city first thing in a small shop, we bought a bag.
After all, not teenagers do not know anything, we go to donate, bring so much paper money, in case of trouble to run into the wicked, to do things or be more careful.
In the car, I think the amount of the donation, for me, not many, but for the individual, absolutely not less, walking a few banks, careful to take on the money, sure there are no people to follow we went to the Charitable Foundation.
I looked at Li Tongtong, although the package back on me, she was a little nervous,basketball shoe sites, after all, this number for a person, is a bit big.
In fact, we now dress, which is two standard students look like, most people do not pay much attention, unless it is idle, it will pay particular attention to the appearance of Li Tongtong.
I feel fairly calm, after all, before my arms hides a million notes to my body now

No comments:

Post a Comment